What a great fall weekend. Hope you had a good one too!
- Friday evening was a good time with our Community Group. We are working through A Harmony of the Four Gospels, Orville E. Daniel. What a good time of sharing insights from our studies together. My goal is to take chunks that people can work on in fifteen minutes a day.
- Saturday morning was a good time at the Westminster Farmers’ Market. We sold 32 pounds of Furnace Hills Coffee. Always have good times sharing with those that stop by our stand.
- Saturday afternoon we had another infant dedication at LifePoint Church. This has been our third time of doing it a different way. Parents are given home work to do and then share that with friends and family seated around tables. We take a good time challenging them and praying for the parents and children. Many wet eyes in the room.
- I served in Jr. Quest Saturday evening. These kindergarteners & first graders were awesome. I loved spending time with them and the other adults that worked with these kiddos. Our lesson was the famous section where Moses was put into the Nile River by his Mom & sister. Amy told the story to the large group and did an awesome job. I was thinking that I wish I had someone like her telling that story to me when I was that young.
- We started a four-part series from 1 Corinthians 13 this weekend. Joe did a great job unpacking 1 Corinthians 13:1-3. Next week we put this love into practice as we do Risk Love. No church services. We will be the church in the world by going out and sharing God’s love in our region.
- On a downer the NY Giants lost this weekend. Another reminder that life is not football or soccer. Newcastle did not play this weekend.
What was your weekend like? Where did you experience God’s love and presence in your life?