Greetings Everyone. What a great weekend!
- Our Community Group attended Grounds & Sounds on Friday evening. What an awesome turn out. The proceeds of the event put on by our young adult ministry — The Link — went to New Life for girls. What a great ministry. Biggest turn out for a Grounds and Sounds yet!
- Also at 12:01 am on Friday the registration for our Feed My Starving Children (FMSC) opened on line. We needed 600 people to sign up for the packing teams. By 12:25 am 57 people had signed up. By Saturday morning it was full. What awesome people we have at LifePoint Church. May 15th is going to be a great day. FMSC will be sending what we pack to help with the relief efforts in Japan.
- Saturday and Sunday we did Focus. It’s a time for newcomers at LifePoint Church to get their questions answered and for us in leadership to share our process for discipleship here. Both times we had great interaction with those who attended. One woman Focus was her first thing she ever attended at LifePoint.
- Adam Workman taught this weekend. What an awesome sermon he shared with us. Way to go Adam!
- We started registrations for our golf tournament on April 29th over the weekend. We tried something new. We had a canopy set up outside and our men engaged people as they walked in. The most people we’ve ever had sign up that way. Along with some corporate sponsorships as well. The tournament proceeds go to our partner Jean Baptiste in Rwanda. A great cause. If you are in the area on the 29th come to the Links of Gettysburg for a great day of golf.
Hope you all had a great weekend. Looking forward to a great week.