WOW what a busy productive weekend. Hope yours was great as well.
- Friday evening was an excellent time with our community group. We studied the first sermon in our parables series at LifePoint Church. Great time of prayer for Japan as well.
- Saturdays have been exploding at LifePoint especially at our 4:30 pm service. This weekend we had six people from our community group serving during that hour with our Kindergartners and First Graders! Way to go community group! We are still trying to find enough workers so that we don’t have to patch-work Saturday evenings. It’s going to take a while!
- During the weekend gatherings we introduced our new Pastor of Mobilization & Outreach Joe Paschal. He comes to us with a great amount of experience in the outreach and mobilization arena. We are going to get great traction in this area of ministry.
- We also prayed for a medical team traveling to the Middle East this week. God Speed!
- Mike Hipsley did an awesome job unpacking the parable of the un-forgiving servant. What an awesome spirit in the gatherings and quiet at the end when he read a story of forgiveness from the life of Corrie Ten-Boom.
- Saturday evening after the 6:15 service a bunch of us from our community group went out to IHOP for dinner and dessert! What fun! We are loving doing life together with our rag-tag group.
So is there a place where you need to be serving Jesus and His Church? Where are you serving now? Let us know!