What a great weekend! Hope you are having a great Memorial Day. As Jodie Zorbaugh stated yesterday in the worship gatherings at LifePoint Church (http://lifepointchurch.us), would we even be meeting to worship if it weren’t for the sacrifice of those that have died in service of our country! What a privilege to live in this country.
- We had an awesome community group meeting Friday evening. Three new people joined us and by the time the evening was over there was a new person in God’s Kingdom. What an amazing thing to watch as the light goes on in someone’s mind about the truth of the Gospel.
- Our weekend gatherings were awesome. Joe taught on three more lessons we all need to learn. It was a perfect follow-up to our community group and for that individual that crossed the line of faith. I hope all of you reading this post believe in the Gospel. Here’s Joe’s three lessons learned:
- You can know for sure you are going to heaven …
- The highest calling for your life is to love …
- You will give an account of how you have lived …
- We had a great time at some friend’s home yesterday afternoon celebrating their son’s graduation. He’s going on to Virginia Tech. What an accomplishment.
- We watched the moving “The Blind Side” last night. What an awesome movie! Worth the watch. I think I need to buy Louise a Michael Oher jersey.
Have a great week everyone.