What a weekend! Hope yours went as well as ours did.
- Friday evening was our young adult ministry’s (The Link) second Grounds and Sounds. The Underground at LifePoint Church (www.lifepointchurch.us) was overwhelmed with people. It was wall-to-wall. the music was great. The teaching about global poverty and Haiti relief was timely and the coffee was awesome. Thanks to the Link for putting on such a great evening.
- Saturday we had a family celebration for our daughter, Erin’s, 36th birthday. Our good friend Barb joined us as we ate pizza at a local restaurant. What fun! And Erin got some good gifts too. Lots of word search books.
- The weekend gatherings at LifePoint were just awesome. Joe finished our series in Proverbs entitled “Wise Words for a Foolish World.” Lots of great take-aways. There was a good spirit and worship was electric.
- I performed a wedding right after the last worship gathering on Sunday. It was a great time and quite spontaneous. Gina and Mark made a wonderful couple. A lot of neat people attended. We held it in the lobby. What a beautiful lobby we have!
- Sunday afternoon/evening we had another birthday party for Erin. This time we invited her friends from church to come help celebrate. The picture below attests to the fact they had a GREAT time.