What a cold weekend we have had here in the Baltimore, MD area. To be cold a bit more this week. It was a GREAT weekend anyway!
- Besides the bitter cold we had a great crowd at church this weekend. Many good conversations. I believe the Holy Spirit is moving in a strong way throughout our church. Some of those conversations follow…
- I met with Heather who wants to do an internship with Samaritan’s Purse. She is a Missionary Kid from Africa so it fits her well.
- Andy is taking a short-term medical trip to North Africa. Looking forward to what God is going to do in his life.
- Jenn is part of the Not For Sale movement. She talked to me about what LifePoint could do in participating in the February 21st emphasis. You can check them out at http://www.notforsalecampaign.org.
- Dialogged with a small group about the role of women in the church. They are mainly new believers and just had questions.
- This all on a weekend when Joe starts a series on compassion and social justice! It has to be Holy Spirit timing!
- On a personal note I lost four pounds this week and doing well in my second round with P90X. I have a post in mind about P90X and leadership. Still sifting through it in my mind.
Hope you all had good warm weekends.