We got back last night from a week of vacation. My reflections span the entire week and were written Monday Morning, not Sunday Evening. Too tired and much to do around the townhome to get things settled here. Hope you all had a great week. We missed our Furnace Hills, but had a great week with our daughters.
- We had an awesome time with Erin. We met with Jill and Whitney to discuss Erin’s life at Shepherds (www.shepherdsministries.org). It was exciting to see their enthusiasm about making the best environment for Erin they possibly could make.
- After the meeting we spent time touring Racine, WI. We love the marina area. This picture is the marina shrouded in fog.
- We also saw a beautiful Blue Heron sitting on the dock at the marina. It was the closest I’ve ever been to one. I can’t get the picture to turn around right.
- We went from Racine to Indianapolis on Wednesday to spend time with our other daughter living in the US, Mandy. A great time just hanging out with her. Didn’t take too many pictures. We did some projects around the house and had people over for dinner. It was fun.
- We went to Church at the Crossing on Saturday evening. Great sermon from their Sr. Pastor, Dr. Steve Rennick. He spoke on 2 Samuel 18. Great time looking at wisdom through the life of Absolam.
- Yesterday in driving back we stopped at two FlyingJ truck stops. As I have said you can do your Christmas Shopping at one of those. I haven’t uploaded those pictures but will soon.
- I forgot how flat Indiana is! It is FLAT!