Lots happened this weekend. Hope you enjoy my reflections:
- Our friends from Indianapolis were with us for the weekend. We went urban trekking in DC Friday and Saturday. We did tons of stuff. Here is a list of the things we did:
- Portrait Gallery
- Lincoln evening walk 7-9 pm. Led by a fellow Houghton Alum, Lowell Fry. It was a blast. Learned a lot about Abraham Lincoln.
- Pentagon Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- Reagen Building
- Tons of walking
- At LifePoint I taught our young adult HUGS group. What a great time. We had an excellent time talking about King Saul. These guys really enjoy talking about God and His plan on their lives.
- I sat in the video cafe first hour. Only six of us there. It was fun to see the service from that vantage point. It was the 9:00 hour so the cafe wasn’t even supposed to be open.
- We continue to publicize the new service on Saturday evenings coming on August 29th. Have a t-shirt we are giving to people making the shift or making it happen which reads, “I’m on a mission from God.” We gave out over 400 over the weekend.
- We went to the inner harbor last night and walked around. Lots of fun!
Well that’s it for this past weekend. Have a GREAT week.