It was a great weekend for the Baldwins and LifePoint Church. Hope yours was as well. Enjoy reading my reflections.
- Noon on Saturday sent a team of musicians off to North Africa. These are pioneers going to a place that can be hard. I was proud of them all.
- Cleaned up the house. We have company coming this week. Really looking forward to that. We are going to do some urban trekking in DC (That’s a post in and of itself).
- Saturday evening and Sunday morning worship gatherings at LifePoint were great! We are in our stages series for the summer. Joe did a teaching on the Marriage Maze this weekend. We started the service off with a really funny video. You can access it on the web at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-lv8745InI. I’m sure we purchased it. A great sermon though. What if marriage isn’t about happiness and compatibility, but becoming more like Jesus? Think about it.
- We keep talking about our second Saturday evening service to start August 29th. We want everyone to be on a mission from God! It’s starting to take hold. With God’s help we ARE going to make it!
- Saturday evening we had a great Vantage Point picnic at Mike & Ann’s with several international families. Lots of fun!
- Many good conversations with Louise and others at LifePoint. We continue to be experiencing the time of our lives here.
Well that’s this leader’s view.