We took Eric, Sarah, David, Aubrey & Simeon to the airport Sunday evening. They spent a week with us getting over jet lag and having a good time hanging out. It concluded a great week of just spending time with them. So here’s my Sunday Evening Reflections:
- Jury Duty finally concluded on Thursday afternoon. I know more than I ever want to know about a JLG 1250 boom lift. Trust me, you don’t want to know.
- Great wedding in Carlisle, PA! Did you know that the PA law states that only pastors who have congregations in that state can marry in that state? So someone else had to sign the marriage license. Beautiful wedding though.
- There were five Mom Baldwins at the wedding: Virginia Baldwin, Louise Baldwin, Marie Baldwin, Eda Baldwin and Sarah Baldwin! Can’t wait till our July 4th family picnic in Windsor, NY. Should be fun.
- We figured out at the wedding we are more closely related to the Baldwin Brothers than we thought. I don’t know if that is good or bad!
- Sunday morning was great at LifePoint. We started our summer series, “Stages”. Joe did an awesome job looking at Ecclesiastes 3. The worship team sung the old song by the Byrds from that passage.
- As I said above we took Eric and Sarah and kiddos to the airport later in the afternoon. We came home and took naps.
I have lots to blog about, so should have posts more often this week!
Have a great week.