I was fuzzy headed on Sunday having just flown in from Ukraine the evening before, but was on my feet and interfacing with lots of great people @ LifePoint Church. Here are my reflections from Sunday:
- Communion went really well. I was a bit concerned about how it was going to go because we were doing it differently this time, but it was very moving.
- The Video Cafe was full again. Next Sunday we’re going to have it open for two services. Looking forward to that.
- We concluded our Simply Jesus series. It was a great ending to an excellent teaching series on the book of Colossians.
- I’m shocked at the number of people that follow me on Facebook. A lot of people came up to me on Sunday thanking me for putting up the pictures I did on my Facebook page about my trip to Ukraine. We need to think about how we can use the web more effectively in our communications arena.
- I stayed home from community group meeting Sunday evening. Just too tired after a big morning at church and fighting jet-lag.
So, now we get ready for Easter. We are doing two services on Saturday afternoon/evening and three on Sunday morning. Should be an awesome weekend. I love it!
Well that’s this leader’s view.